Asian Crock Pot Chicken
This dish was amazing and so simple!! I love crock pot meals when we know our evenings are busy with kids activities!! Enjoy!!
- 1-2 lbs of chicken thighs (1lb for 4 servings)
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/3 cup of coconut aminos or low sodium soy sauce
- 1 T tomato paste
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- a dash of crushed red pepper
- Place chicken in the crock pot
- In a small bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients together.
- Pour over chicken and cook in crockpot on low for 4 hours.
- Once finished, pull apart chicken.
- To thicken sauce, either keep in crock pot for a few additional hours with lid off or remove sauce and simmer in a saucepan over medium heat until it is reduced by half.
- Serve chicken and sauce over rice or quinoa and your choice of veggie.
1 RED, 1 tsp (this is just the chicken, not the sides)