So this pregnancy one of my 3rd trimester cravings that just popped up is Kale Chips! Here is how I prepare them!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Wash the Kale stalk.
3. Remove the leaves from the stems.
4. Toss about 2 cups of leaves in 1 tsp olive oil and a dash of Pink Himalayan Salt.
5. Spread Kale over a lightly oiled baking sheet (I like to line mine with aluminum foil).
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees F, until you notice the edges of the leaves are becoming lightly brown and crispy!
7. Let then cool slightly and enjoy!
There are so many health benefits to eating Kale and prepared this way I think it is delicious!
Aside from being low in calories, high in fiber and having zero fat (one cup of kale has only 36 calories, 5 grams of fiber and 0 grams of fat). Kale also the most nutrient dense food on the planet, very high in vitamin C and K, helps reduce the risk of heart disease and even has cancer fighting agents!
I hope you enjoy!!