Shrimp Fajitas with Greek Yogurt Cilantro Sauce
Tonight I made this super easy single pan Shrimp Fajita recipe! It was a family WIN, so I wanted to make sure I shared it!
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp
- 1 purple onion
- 2 colored peppers
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 3 tsp. Cumin (save one tsp. for Greek Yogurt Cilantro Sauce)
- 3 tsp. Garlic Powder (save one tsp for Greek Yogurt Cilantro Sauce)
- 1 tsp. minced onion
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Whole wheat soft tortillas
- Fresh Cilantro
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Cut purple onion and peppers into slices.
3. Make sure shrimp are fully peeled.
4. Put all veggies and shrimp in a large bowl and add the olive oil and spices and mix well.
5. Place mixture on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 8 minutes - NOTE: If you buy precooked shrimp, then bake the veggies for 5 minutes, add the shrimp separately to the mixture and bake another 5 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
8. Greek Yogurt Cilantro Sauce - Mix 1/4 cup Greek yogurt with fresh cilantro to taste and add 1 tsp. of cumin and 1 tsp. of garlic powder - mix well)
9. Spread 2 tsp of Greek Yogurt Sauce on whole wheat tortilla, then add about 1/2 cup of veggies and shrimp!
ENJOY!! And for all of my fixers...2 Fajitas = 1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow, and 1 tsp